4 posts in this topic

I have a buddy of mine that purchased a boat last season and the capacity label has been painted over. Already talked to manufacture about getting one but they don't give them out. Would like to try and get a new label. Tried cleaning off paint but the paint and info on the label comes off together. I have the vin. number. Does anyone know how I would go about getting one. The manufacture said maybe the coast guard or the aux. It's for a 16ft. Landau modified V

Thanks,

Ron

The Coast guard doesn't want to be bothered with these things and the Auxilary may be helpful if you talk to the right person, good luck. PM me with the vin #'s, model, year, and any other info. I'll call them if they are still in business. The manufacturer will release a c.g. plate to a dealer to curb over powering.

landau2.jpg.d5db18cd326b4f8a2db74dd02dae

Spoke to Landau and they were completely useless. Since the original company went belly up, the name was sold. C.G. process may be lengthy. My suggestion would be to scan the "for sale" boards and find a similar boat and query the seller.