Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panxing18

Youth Marcus Murphy Jersey

1 post in this topic

Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott addresses the LeSean McCoy trade rumors As the Buffalo Bills (2-3) prepare for Sunday’s important AFC clash with the Houston Texans (2-3) Womens Marcus Murphy Jersey , there has been rampant speculation that Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy could be on the move. During a press conference Wednesday, head coach Sean McDermott addressed the media about rumors that McCoy, Buffalo’s best offensive playmaker, has drawn interest other teams around the league. One of those speculated to be interested in McCoy’s services is the the Philadelphia Eagles, who lost Jay Ajayi for the season to a torn ACL in Sunday’s 23-21 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Before taking any questions, McDermott opened his press conference by addressing the McCoy trade rumors head-on, calling McCoy “a valuable member of our football team.” “LeSean is one of our better players. I thought he had a good game the other day. Really, we’re just looking forward to playing the Houston Texans Youth Marcus Murphy Jersey ,” McDermott said of rumors swirling around the trade of McCoy. “We get calls all the time, incoming calls happen all the time. Brandon [Beane] and I talk a lot, and I won’t go into any more detail than that.”After a slow start to the season (he also missed the win over the Minnesota Vikings with a rib injury), McCoy carried a season-high 24 times for 85 yards in Sunday’s 13-12 win over the Tennessee Titans at New Era Field. That matched his rushing production through his first three games of the season. In four games, McCoy has rushed 45 times for 170 yards, to go with 10 catches for 64 yards. He has not scored a touchdown in 2018. With the Eagles, the reigning Super Bowl champions, in a position to trade for a running back with Ajayi’s season-ending injury Youth Dion Dawkins Jersey , it makes sense for the Eagles to kick the tires on a trade for McCoy, who spent the first six seasons excelling in Philadelphia. Has McCoy heard the trade rumors or given any consideration to changing teams? “I heard about [the trade rumors]. I kind of just stay focused on the job, the task at hand. I’ll let that stuff work itself out. We’ll see what happens,” McCoy told the media. ”No, I just stay focused (on the task at hand),” McCoy continued. “I don’t pay attention to it too much, trade stuff and everything else. I should never have gotten traded (from Philadelphia) anyway, I was killing stuff Youth Corey Bojorquez Jersey , you know? I never really pay too much attention to it. This week, we’ve got the Texans; I’ll worry about that. They’ve got a good defense, a lot of big name guys on that defensive line. I’ve got my hands full this week. Last week was my first week of really getting out there and running. [I’m] just trying to get some rust off, get going, play after play. It felt good.” If it is true that misery loves company, then fans of the Buffalo Bills have surely come to the right place. The Bills were embarrassed 37-5 by the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday afternoon, in another game that has fans questioning the future of the 2018 season. Today’s links include planty of updates from the loss including news on LeSean McCoy, Sean McDermott Womens Tre'Davious White Jersey , Derek Anderson, and much more. Enjoy.Bills vs. Colts: Buffalo gets blown out (10 observations) | NewYorkUpstate.comHere are 10 observations from Sunday's loss against Indianapolis.Report card: Indianapolis Colts embarrass Buffalo Bills | NewYorkUpstate.comThe Bills struggled on both sides of the ball against the Colts.The Buffalo Bills quarterback situation is an absolute mess | NewYorkUpstate.comCoach Sean McDermott deserves blame for mismanaging the process.Sean McDermott: " Continue to Drive Towards Our Goals" - BuffaloBills.comBills Head Coach Sean McDermott addresses the media regarding the Bills week 7 matchup against the Indianapolis ColtsGAME RECAP: Bills fall to Colts on the road - BuffaloBills.comThat was ugly.Sal's Sticks: Bills at Colts | WGR 550 SportsRadioYet another loss for the Bills where the game was basically over by halftime.Vic Carucci’s Hot Read: Bills hit rock bottom in loss against Colts – The Buffalo NewsThe Bills offense, which is averaging a pathetic 11.6 points per game, is atrocious and only figures to get worse from here.Yikes. | WGR 550 SportsRadio"The thing about getting a safety on defense is that it makes the score, even though it’s two more points than you would’ve had, seem even more ridiculous."Featured on Buffalo RumblingsBuffalo Bills blown out by Indianapolis Colts: five takeaways include Kelvin Benjamin, Derek Anderson - Buffalo RumblingsThe Bills stink.Buffalo Bills lose 37-5 to Indianapolis Colts with LeSean McCoy our due to head injury - Buffalo RumblingsThe game really wasn’t even that closeBuffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy leaves game with injury - Buffalo RumblingsLooks like an ankle injury. But they are calling it a head evaluation.