8 posts in this topic

I build custom rods for quite a few of the regulars at AI and have time now to build more rods. If you need a new custom rod or mag sideplate for your diawa reel just PM me and I will get in touch. I can deliver most rods to AI area or OBX when I am there.

I build most on Rainshadow and Wheels Reels blanks but can get others as well.

8nbait@adelphia.net

working on website, thank you roger.

thanks, Gary

feel free to post your email or website

Gary, looking forward to throwing the 1509 you built,,,hopefully I can get on the beach saturday to pick it up,,,If I really like the way the rs1509 feels, I'll probably will just order another one of those rather than the 1569.

Scott, I gave Fulton a 1569 for you to try out. I personally like the 1509 better than the 1569 and the Fusion best so far. Everyone is different, Evan likes the 1569 best, I think it depends on your casting style.

Randy, that is mostly what i build. I have built a few freshwater rods but I prefer to stick with what i know and use. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. thanks, gary

Hey Gary, I got your pm and now that you got the time I dont have the money, Will be in the market probably in Dec. did sell the 525 mag and went with the Daiwa 30 however Hatteras Jacks has yet to deliver, Hopefully soon need to get it on the ball field for the practice! Fall is right around the corner, if I can come up with the $$$$ I will call you....Thanks for your info Teddy

teddy, are you in frederick? we can hook up to cast if you want i am near boonsboro. probably gonna need more than a football field with the new diawa :D

we are gonna be at AI this week wed-sat sharkin if you get a chance would be nice to see you. although we wont be casting much if the surf cooperates.