Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huangjian123

Customized Atlanta Falcons Jerseys

1 post in this topic

Penalties for violations of the league’s new rules governing the use of the helmet dropped in the last two weeks of the preseason after the NFL clarified that inadvertent contact should not result in a flag.That trend continued in Thursday night’s opener. Officials were not at all shy about calling penalties as there were 26 accepted penalties and two calls that offset Womens Customized Atlanta Falcons Jerseys , but none of them were for a player lowering his helmet to initiate contact.It’s one game and the 15 to come on Sunday and Monday might bring a different result, but the change made in August may have alleviated some of the concern about how much the game would change because of the rule change.While the new helmet rule did not come up, a new part of the roughing the passer rule did get called. Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett was flagged for landing his body weight on Nick Foles after Foles delivered a pass in the first half. This week in recruiting is a collection of thoughts and things of interest from me as a recruiting expert that either didn’t rise to the level of being their own story www.falconscheapshops.com , or for which I did not have time to make into a story this week.Of interestThis week was notable for the commitments of two elite running backs. John Emery Jr., of Destrehan (La.), committed to LSU. He is a bona fide 5-star recruit. Emery was at one point committed to Georgia Atlanta Falcons T-Shirt , but decommitted shortly after LSU beat Georgia by three scores in October. LSU now has commitments from the vast majority of the best players in the state.In turn, Georgia gained a commitment from Kenny McIntosh, of Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) University School. McIntosh is the brother of former Miami DT R.J. McIntosh (2014-17 at The U). And in addition to being a good runner Atlanta Falcons Hats , he is a legitimate threat in the passing game. Miami isn’t sure where it will turn.Other CommitmentsArkansas added a commitment from four-star New Orleans (La.) Edna Karr defensive back Devin Bush. DecommitmentsNo big ones this week. QuicklyMichigan has a big group of visitors in town.Some Ohio State players received recruiting ranking bumps.Here’s a look at what Tennessee is doing on the recruiting trail. Our Alabama site gives its recruiting predictions. Etc.Here are my top bets of the week. It’s been a very strong season for my gambling column.