4 posts in this topic

I went fishing in a creek off the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Severn River</st1:place> today. Water temperature was eighty degrees and cloudy with silt. I was using a four pound spinning setup with a mepps #1 aglia sliver spinner. I caught a white perch about every third cast. There was a bunch of bait fish in the creeks. I was kayak fishing and my fish finder was showing bait schools every were. Most of the fish I caught were eight inches and I caught some as big as eleven inches. The fish were fat, healthy and stocky. I kept a couple of the big ones for the pan. I took some pictures but it will be a week before I get them developed.

ummm, nice going but I'd watch what I ate out some of those western shore creeks, seems I remember a large sewage spill in the Severn or West river recently:?:

I know I saw something on river quilty and if you should eat any fish or not out of some rivers but just can't find it now. Well I'll look some more and try to post it.. :)