Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zhangzk

Rishard Matthews might be done with the Titans

1 post in this topic

Matthews confirmed to A to Z Sports that he quit on the team. You can see the text he sent them here.Rishard Matthews was absent from practice today. The reason given was personal. That’s weird Cheap Austin Johnson Jersey , but it happens from time to time with a guy or two duringa season. Things took a weird turn tonight when Matthews posted this on his Instagram:The caption, in case it doesn’t show up for you, is “When Daddy’s home for good. That is unless someone Calls him to get off the couch.”Now we don’t know anything more than this at this point. Paul Kuharsky says this post is an accurate indicator that his time in Tennessee is over. My guess here is that Rishard hasn’t been happy with his usage through the first 3 weeks of the season and things came to a head in some fashion today. The wording of his Instagram post sounds like he will be released by the Titans because that is the only way a team could call him and get him off the couch. There is little doubt in my mind that teams will call because he has been productive the last couple of years. Titans head coach Mike Vrabel offered a positive update about defensive coordinator Dean Pees’ condition after Pees was taken to the hospital in Indianapolis during Sunday’s game against the Colts.Pees remained in the hospital overnight, but there’s more good news on Monday. Pees is headed back to Nashville and Vrabel said “everything that would be really worrisome has been ruled out from the neurologists.”Now the issue is making sure Pees doesn’t try to do too much too soon. Vrabel joked the team is posting guards at the facility to make sure Pees doesn’t try to come in to work when he’s back in Tennessee on Monday.“Dean loves this team http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jayon-brown-jersey , he loves his players,” Vrabel said, via the team’s website. “He wants to come in — he is not coming in today. He is going to go home and rest. I told him to work banker hours for the rest of the week — come in at 9, and make sure you are out of here at 5 olock. But I do see him coming back shortly. But I want to make sure he is getting plenty of rest Cheap Kamalei Correa Jersey , and we are not rushing anything. We do have an extra day with the Monday night game.”The Titans will play the Texans next Monday and Vrabel said it will be a group effort by the coaching staff to make sure there’s not too much on Pees’ shoulders as he gets back to work.