10 posts in this topic

Alrightey-then!

Does this plan sound ok to everyone?

Folks are starting to ask about getting a ride down to the fling.

Best thing to do is park at the South Ocean Beach parking lot and walk your stuff over the dune to the top of the ORV area, maybe 100 yards from the boardwalk.....

There will be folks with ORV permits ariving throughout the day and we can take turns heading back up to get the folks that need a ride. I figure we coulf do it in two hour increments.

Arrival times for pick up at the top of the ORV are as follows, cut & paste with your name in the slot you want with number of people including you and guest(s).

6am

8am

10am

Noon

2pm

4pm

6pm

8pm

I think Randy and I will be arriving around 6:00am if anyone wants an early start.

I think Randy and I will be arriving around 6:00am if anyone wants an early start.

Im now thinking of moving back my ETD to thursday @3pm:?: which would put me down the beach @6pm:D

My son and I will be arriving at about 11:00am on Friday. I will have the food with me!!! So if nobody picks us up you guys don't eat!!!:lol::):lol:

If someone with a pickup could swing by and get us that would be great. I will have a beach cart, a second cooler and a couple of smaller items. Along with rods. The beach cart wheels can get a bit sandy. Don't want to put it inside of anyone's 4wd.

If someone could pm to exchange cell numbers that is all I need till Friday.

I think I can take a break from all the excitement to run up and pick you guys up exo.....my new rod rack should be done by then so your rods wont get banged up. and plenty of room for carts and coolers and beer oh my! pm me for my cell

I'm heading down for the first time to AI this Wen and have been following the fling forum ... I plan on doing some Oceanic Pier fishing with the kids Wen and Thur and would love to come watch the 28th fun! ... Would it be ok to bring the kids just to watch the action?

Welcome Jebokin!

You and the young'uns are welcome to join us.

What time do you think you would be at the South Ocean Beach parking lot?

We can shuttle ya'll down to the site.

We should be able to get there around 8pm ... we are camping on AI and I would think the sharking would make for some PERFECT night time Entertainment!!!!!! Do you think 8 would be prime action time?

We should be able to get there around 8pm ... we are camping on AI and I would think the sharking would make for some PERFECT night time Entertainment!!!!!! Do you think 8 would be prime action time?

Yup. :D

We will be there by 11:am with FOOD!!!! I have Oliver and Randy's numbers so hopefully I can raise one or the other.

See you boys tomorrow!!!!:) :) :)