Dave

November 2016 fishing reports

14 posts in this topic

Well October has come and gone and it has been good. Lots of reds caught this fall. I managed 7 with 4 over 50". Big increase in grey trout most being small but it's a good sign of the health of our waters. Kings are still around as well as a few flounder. Here's to a good striper run its been many years since we've had one. Anyway post your reports here fish or no fish just let us know how yall do.

It's been a while for me, but I would say on average mid November here on the Delmarva shore.

Didn't get to fish to much this week but holy crap the dogfish were relentless didn't matter how big the bait was they would not stop. Moved they followed lol.

Went out today managed 6 small blues. Alot of dolphins around.

nice thanks for posting.

you guys have any idea where I might score some fresh bunker? Went out Sunday am for a couple hours...a single skate.

Coop honestly bait is scarce at best, Bucks is about it. Been using spot from alltackle

havent gotten out lately hopefully the next few days i should be able to at least once. ill post my report soon

Ok well I didn't hit the sand but I fished off a local bridge and let me say it was really slow, 2 short striper in 3 days ugh.

Wow, that is slow. I am still hearing of big bass being caught north of Ocean City...

I've heard the same, let's just hope they decide to swim closer to shore this year. Been a long time since we've had a fall run. Water temps are perfect. Just need the right winds now.

I've caught stripers with a strong west wind, but it's not ideal. I'm still seeing huge numbers north of us and lots of bait.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eeQlEIkQB2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I believe this is NY - Trying to confirm.