Dave

welcome back

23 posts in this topic

as the title says welcome back everyone after a bit of a hiatus. spread the word the site is up and running again. look forward to hearing from everyone

Glad to see you are up and running again. Let's get some reports up.

Glad to see you back! I'd about given up on you! I need another bumper sticker - wrecked my Explorer in the meanwhile and need one for my Expedition!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! It's great to know you guys appreciate the site... :happy7:

I'm in...

Steve Z is my hero.:icon_pray:

Dam Dave, I have seen you been tearing it up. Hope everyone has been doing well.

coop, i just really got lucky finding a drum highway in between storms. glad to see your back with us bud, work should be slowing for ya. you going out soon?

coop, i just really got lucky finding a drum highway in between storms. glad to see your back with us bud, work should be slowing for ya. you going out soon?

May give it a go next week. I gotta get my gear ready. Been a while and need to shake the dust off my rods.

Top o' the morning to all my pals, both those I know and those I've yet to know. Gonna be a beautiful day here in western NC.

It was a beautiful day here on the shore too! I was a bit under the weather myself, but I sure love saving money on heating the house.

Sure would like to see some of the guests sign up and start participating! C'mon guys...

Good to see this site back up. I've been an a fishing hiatus for a few years, but I'm back and ready for the fall run!

Glad to have ya back :-)

Jim! Welcome back buddy. Whatcha been up to for the past decade or so?

Jim! Welcome back buddy. Whatcha been up to for the past decade or so?

A lot has changed pretty gave up surf fishing, took up sailing again after a 10 year break. I still fish but mostly in the Chesapeake, keep the boat in Cambridge and use it as a floating camper. The traffic at our beaches has tripled in 10 years and I'm in it all week so the bay is a great escape on weekends.