Dave

October 2014 fishing reports

9 posts in this topic

Well september hasn't disappointed. Big red drum have arrived and there are still a few around. Blues in the surf during the day as long with flounder, kingfish and some toothies at night. Get out snd enjoy the weather while it is nice. Love to hear your reports.

Caught a nice 48-50" Red Drum at 8 AM this morning on cob mullet from Buck's. Kingfish all day long. Blues here and there.

It was nice meeting you today floater. After I talked with ya I hooked up with a few 15-16 inch flounder. Had a small sandbar shark and a 44" red drum. Yesterday I managed a 46" red and a 48" red.

With fall on the air and the out doors color a good fresh water fishing at the creek is the best and after a day of work can go wrong with that.

I was at the creek the past days and I was able to catch some smallmouth bass, I try to load some pictures but looks to be big and was not able to load it. will try later to see if can make small.

Way to go at least ya caught a few fish

Last week I managed three red drum 44",46",48". Two of them caught was while being filmed for outdoors Delmarva. It should air this Saturday eve at 7:30 and 11:30 on wboc

Last week I managed three red drum 44",46",48". Two of them caught was while being filmed for outdoors Delmarva. It should air this Saturday eve at 7:30 and 11:30 on wboc

Sat. 25 will be the show ?... do you know if they will have the show on the internet ?...will try to see if I can pull the chanel on the net.

Dave, congrats on the catches and the show! Any idea if they're still around? I'll be down this weekend, black taco access cab. Feel free to stop by.

Might be a few still around. Definitely slowing down tho. If im out itll be wed thru Friday. Im in an f150 red with ladder rack on the back