Dave

june 2014 fishing reports

9 posts in this topic

Well may was very good for striped bass bluefish and black drum. A few flounder are showing up in the surf now along with rays and smaller shark. Still hearing of some striper being caught but its time to get out the big gear cause toothies will be here shortly. If shark arnt for you. Try for spot, kings, Croaker, flounder or snapper blues. If your interested in shark fishing message me im a professional licensed guide in the state of Maryland. Have fun and be sure to post your reports.

I bought a 20 foot trophy walkaround a few weeks ago and took the first fishing trip today. Fished outta chesapeake beach trolling storm shads, bucktails and a stretch 25. My wife got a new best 27 inch striper. We picked away at smaller fish and landed 6 total with a few knockdowns too

Went trolling in the chesapeake today and picked up 2 about 17-18 inches. Also had a few knockdowns

Nice fishy! Been out a few days this week. Kings are in the surf with a few Croaker and puffers. Had three black tip sharks all around 4-5 ft. Blast to catch.