Dave

april 2014 fishing reports

10 posts in this topic

Well everyone its getting to be that time of year. Time to dust of the gear and get ready for action. Ive been doing some scouting and have caught several striper in the mid thirties so hopefully by tge end of the month they should be in the surf. Post all your reports here fish or no fish we want to hear them. Also root for team md in the states striper wars page on Facebook. If you have Facebook stop by and give it a like. The md team is made up of myself, coop, allen, wdnarte, aaron Swartz, tim ott, and general.

Need to get out, was going to go down this week but having truck trouble mybe next week

I Hit the beach in front of 5th Street Friday night and Saturday afternoon. It was rough but better than casting on the football field at home. 12's did not hold Friday and barely held Saturday. Grass / weeds were in full force which did not help. Lost bait 3 times, other than that nothing. Hoping to get down again soon.

Good luck to you guys on the Md Stripper team. Yes I said Stripper.

Thank bill! Allen you arnt missing much. Not much in the surf yet. I did manage a 43" striper at my secret spot :-)

Someone got to be first. Winter been long and cold been stuck inside to many days, just need to do somthing. Looking at ai weather for next snow

Went out today and caught two striper at 33" and 38". Gonna hit the beach real soon I think they will arrive within rhe next week or two.

I try for striper on the river ( they are here ) some guys that I know have catch some but my good luck was for a good "cat" will try this weekend and I hope that I can pull one before they go back to the bay.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11562[/ATTACH]

Went out to AI on Sunday, managed to catch 8 Striper. Biggest being 20". First time of year, I was happy.

Way to go Verno!