Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Getting Ready For Spring and The Water Craft Journal

1 post in this topic

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

Couple more weeks and Winter will finally be behind us. Only good thing about the Winter is that it allowed me some time to get some good pictures of the Bald Eagles that have lived around my house for 7 years now.

I still have been making it out on the water to take in the sights but fishing has been slow.

Things will start to get better with every week that passes so give me a call at 757-342-5780 to book a trip. All the trips can viewed at Jet Ski Fishing and Adventures.

Also take a look at the new Water Craft Journal website. I will be contributing Jet Ski Fishing articles there this year. A lot of great PWC info there.

Here are some jet ski and recent pictures I have taken recently;

whalebreach101-1.jpg

whosstaring-1.jpg twoeagles3385-1.jpg sunriseheron-1.jpg reddrumonjetski-1.jpg

sealcloseup445-1.jpg jetskibrianrock-1.jpg fluffedup26-1.jpg finch334-1.jpg feelingblue-1.jpg

exitnest334-1.jpg eaglewfish223-1.jpg eagleonbranch334-1.jpg Copyoffourriggedjetskis-1.jpg closeupgreybird-1.jpg

cardinalprofile33-1.jpg brianwithwahoo33-1.jpg brianwamberjack001-1.jpg briancobia23-1.jpg bluinsun-1.jpg blucloseup778-1.jpg

bigsheephead1-1.jpg bath6-1.jpg bath4-1.jpg allofjetskibriansskis-1.jpg yamahafxho338-1.jpg

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg