Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Catching Memories–From A Jet Ski!

1 post in this topic

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

I took advantage of some warmer weather and took my jet ski out of Lynhaven Inlet to fish the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay off of Cape Henry. It was kind of windy but not bad so I did not run around too much. There were a lot of birds and bait inside the Bay but not as much around the Cape. Trolled for a while with no bites, I also went around the Islands of the Bay Bridge and snapped a couple pictures. Still had fun being on the water and taking in the sights, even when the fishing is slow there is plenty to see. The Bald Eagle pictures I took at my house before I left.

If you want to make some memories with a Jet Ski Adventure give me a call at 757-342-5780.

sealfamily-1.jpg

wingandtalon-1.jpg virginiaPilot-1.jpg towed33-1.jpg subdriver-1.jpg

StuckonaRock-1.jpg stareatme558-1.jpg sleepytime-1.jpg Skywardstare-1.jpg sealfamilyportrait-1.jpg

SeaTowoffcapehenry-1.jpg ontherocks-1.jpg navyship60-1.jpg MarylandPilot-1.jpg gettingtowed-1.jpg

eaglefly228-1.jpg eagleflight55-1.jpg brianyamaha-1.jpg bigguns-1.jpg bigandfast-1.jpg zombiepelican-1.jpg

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg