Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew K

Rainshadow 1509's

4 posts in this topic

Back in July i made a post about selling my old 1509's and there were some interest in them so i decided to do it again. Except this time these are all brand new 1509's built by myself and another builder from the Rod Father Bait and Tackle in Hampton VA. I will be up on the 20-22 to fish the Drum Tourney. If anyone is interested please PM me as soon as possible because these are also for sale in the tackle shop. we will take paypal or cash when i deliver the rod, what ever you perfer. If CC is a must, i have one of those cube things and we can do it that way (even though i dont like those things). We can not ship these because of the top section being 9' so you have to pick them up. If you can't make it to AI i would be willing to meet somewhere near berlin/salsibury on sunday.

Here is the info on the rods:

They are the Batson Rainshadow 1509 in the titanium chrome color. Rated 6-12oz. 30/70 Split (**this means the top section is 9' long**). the handles are all 28.5" to the bottom of the reel seat. The reel seats are all Fuji. All of the guides are Batson/Alps guides except #3 which are Fuji Alconites. I assure you all that the Batson Guides are just as strong as the Fuji's, I have never had one break or crack and neither has Dave (minus the tree episode) and he catches GIANT drag screaming sharks.

Anyhow the Price for each Rod is $235. Rod #3 with the Fuji guides is $245. This is how much our tackle shop is selling them for and you will not find a 1509 for that price anywhere else. I personally know builders who can't sell them for less than $400.

5852a5b870bce_15091.jpg.cf3653bef2e9f827

5852a5b874956_15092.jpg.d25f0b2345e609f9

Like i said if you are interested please let me know as soon as possible so i can take it off the shelf.

Also, if you are interested in more then one PM me, ill work with you on the price.

we still have a few of these left. ill be up this weekend let me know if your interested. #4 and #3 have been sold.