btf

12th Annual Harbor Tackle Red Drum Tournament sponsored by AMSA

32 posts in this topic

In order for AMSA to finalize the plans for the 12th Annual Harbor Tackle Red Drum Tournament sponsored by AMSA scheduled for Sept. 19 thru 22, 2013, the cut off date for entries will be Sept. 9th. By that date there must be at least 30 entrants; otherwise, the tournament will be cancelled. For questions feel free to contact Terry or Beverly Fleming at 410-957-4516. Thank you for co-operation.

App sent in bev, know of a few others entering ill let them know .

Sweet look fwd to seeing you again bud

Its been a rough summer. hoping to come down tonight for the weekend to get some much needed time on the beach...lol. if not I'll definitely be there for the tourney. already got the time off for that.

Ill be out sunday night

Allen you will get all the info in the mail from them. Message me if u need info.

Good Luck everyone! hopefully next year i'll be able to make the trip up.

Does anyone know what the status is at this point? Not sure I can get there, if we are on the bubble it will help me get it done. If it is OK or way under 30, it also helps me. Please let me know or put post on here . Thanks, Grossy

Open to the line, very close to thirty.

Those of you in the tournament call shanan at lucky anglers to put in your order for bait. Best bait around bar none.

Well it was nice to hear from Bev today, looks like I'll be judging again this year, going to try and be out on two days...Good luck to all.

It is with great regret that I have to pull the plug on my entry into the Red Drum Tourney this season. I inherited a teener age fall baseball team, and we play every Saturday.

My apologies to Bev , who does a great job organizing these events.

Best of Luck to all of you and I hope to get out and fish with you before winter.

Bill Gross "Grossy"