Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt.Michael Savedow

July2013 Redfish MosquitoLagoon NewSmyrna Orlando

1 post in this topic

The water levels have been extremely low this July 2013 hereon Mosquito Lagoon <st1:state><st1:place>Florida</st1:place></st1:state>, thisis the time when you can best learn to navigate the shallow lagoon area. Thechannels and sloughs are the only runways deep enough for most boats to travel.Some grass flats which normally have a foot or more of water over them are dry,large areas of some flats are seen with thegrass at the laying on the surface while some are seen as slicks telling youthese places are very shallow. You can however see Redfish and Seatrout tailingin this shallow grass, making for a challenging exercise to get close enough tothem to present a bait or lure right on their nose. I have had many great tripsin the last couple weeks, repeat client Scott from Tampa, FL brought 8 year oldGabe with me to hunt Redfish and Trout, catching 6 Reds up to 27” and a 23”Speck, Gabe here with his best fish of the morning

oowo.jpg.135e101b14bb6b20b8e6a80ac3a0baf

<o:p></o:p>

And dad Scott with his 27” Redfish

ihky.jpg.5f534f0e36e55467215d7d94f9874df

David and Rhonda from <st1:state><st1:place>Alabama</st1:place></st1:state>came out with their 2 sons for a morning trip to the flats last week, greatmorning with 9 Redfish up to 30” in size. Fourteen year old Ben here with a good Red

jka5.jpg.71a6865fba5819f7e8282cd927a8cc5

Cody , Jason, and Jay from <st1:country-region><st1:place>Georgia</st1:place></st1:country-region>had a great fun time on their trip catching 6 Redfish up to 30” plus a 25” Seatrout here with Jay.

v4xy.jpg.c2e5938278feee2e87467d50233cfc4

Jerry and Donna from <st1:state><st1:place>Pennsylvania</st1:place></st1:state>also had a super Redfish trip with 10 Reds and Jerry here with his catch andreleased 27” Seatrout

f7px.jpg.8653c00e92945630b782a0fb495f576

Melissa and Matt from <st1:country-region><st1:place>Georgia</st1:place></st1:country-region>brought the kids with me catching 12 Redfish up to 28”, Melissa had a greattime catching this Red.

4vvd.jpg.36119f169e23a132fe0436ef6e8b752

Every trip out we are seeing all kinds of nature andwildlife up close and personal, we see Dolphins and Manatees on most everysummer time trip, as well as many different bird species. I never get tired ofseeing the greatness of the outdoors no matter how many years I have had theprivilege of fishing right in the middle of it all. <o:p></o:p>

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES1 TO 4 ANGLERS<o:p></o:p>

Located close to <st1:city><st1:place>DAYTONA BEACH</st1:place></st1:city>,NEW SMYRNA BEACH, <st1:city><st1:place>ORLANDO</st1:place></st1:city>, <st1:city><st1:place>KISSIMMEE</st1:place></st1:city>,DISNEY WORLD, <st1:place><st1:placename>SPACE</st1:placename> <st1:placetype>COAST</st1:placetype></st1:place>,<st1:place><st1:placename>COCOA</st1:placename> <st1:placetype>BEACH</st1:placetype></st1:place>,EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Backcountry Fishing. Feel free tocontact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters.Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Inland Fishing, alsoEco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.

CALMWATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS <o:p></o:p>

CALL MEANYTIME AT 386-689-3781<o:p></o:p>

CHILDRENALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES<o:p></o:p>

Capt. Michael Savedow<o:p></o:p>

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.

386-689-3781

email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com<o:p></o:p>

Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com