Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew K

OC/AI bound July 20-27th / Carolina Cast Pro Rods / RS1509's

6 posts in this topic

Ill be ocean city next week with the family. ill be fishing most nights down on AI with Dave. I will have a full line of Tommy Farmer's Carolina Cast Pro rods with me. If your thinking about getting one of the Cast Pro Series rods or just wanted to cast one, send me a message and we can meet up, ill let you throw it/check it out.

I will also have two Rainshadow 1509's with me, both custom built that im looking to sell for $200 each. message me for details.

Ill be ocean city next week with the family. ill be fishing most nights down on AI with Dave. I will have a full line of Tommy Farmer's Carolina Cast Pro rods with me. If your thinking about getting one of the Cast Pro Series rods or just wanted to cast one, send me a message and we can meet up, ill let you throw it/check it out.

I will also have two Rainshadow 1509's with me, both custom built that im looking to sell for $200 each. message me for details.

Andrew, I'll take a 1509...I will send a pm.

Coop - i replied to your pm.

Everyone else the 1509's are spoken for, if there are more people interested i have a bunch of the blanks and build one for you (price varies depending on components) message me for details.

Coop, andrew builds great rods. You wont be disappointed. I have 4 myself.

Gotta a couple to build myself...to busy...winter projects, but looking for a quick rod replacement for red season. Heard you snagged another 1509. Great blank!

Yea 4 total now. Broke it in with an 81" sandtiger