Jet Ski Brian

Jet Ski Fishing and Adventures–Catch The Wave, Fish and Pictures!

2 posts in this topic

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

I am excited to announce that I have started a new chapter in my life. My wife and I have formed a new company called Jet Ski Fishing and Adventures Inc.

I will start taking small groups of three on fishing trips and tours beginning June 29th.

This will not be your typical jet ski rental where you make laps or circles in a small designated area.

These are adventures to locations in the Chesapeake Bay that can only be accessed by water craft. I will be making three hour trips to destinations like New Point Comfort Light, Chesapeake Light Tower offshore of Virginia Beach, the “Concrete Ships” on the Eastern Shore and cruises around the beautiful wetlands and marshes of Poquoson. Be sure to bring your camera and be ready to see Dolphins, Pelicans, Seals and maybe a Humpback whale in the Winter months.

Fishing trips will be targeting specific species such as Cobia, Red Drum, Striped Bass, Flounder, Sheepshead and Tuatog. I can customize every trip to each groups needs or desires.

Riders will be on custom rigged Personal Watercraft that have GPS/ Fish Finders, VHF Radios, Rod Holder and Coolers. Two of the models are custom Yamaha FXHO’s that are loaded with anything a fisherman needs on the water. The others are Yamaha SUV 1200′s, these are the only four person pwc’s ever manufactured by Yamaha, they are equally ready to fish or cruise. The* SUV’s are huge and extremely stable, great for an all day trip on the water.

I will have another website specifically devoted to Jet Ski Fishing and Adventures inc. up and running soon. It will detail the requirements, cost (which is going to be about half of typical jet ski rental) and various trips. You will be able make reservations and choose the trips or customize one. In the mean time you can contact me direct at;

jetskibrian@verizon.net

757-342-5780

I will be photographing and posting the trips and pictures on my site. All guest will given the pictures in electronic form at no charge.

Jet Ski Brian and his custom skis were featured on* Animal Planet’s Off The Hook Extreme Catches. The episode ” Amberjacked Up” is re-airing this Sunday June 16th at 4:30 pm on Animal Planet.

Here are some pictures of the custom rigged machines you will be on. Some sights and fish to be had as well.

fourriggedjetskis-1.jpg

DSC_0082-1.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0075-1.jpg

erichookedup220520x389-1.jpg

DSC_0326520x345-1.jpg

robwithrockfish1-1.jpg

toddwithniceamberjack-1.jpg

DSC_0127520x345-1.jpg

reddrumonjetski520x390-1.jpg

jetskibrianrock520x390-1.jpg

briancobia23520x345-1.jpg

bigsheephead1520x345-1.jpg

birdssunset520x389-1.jpg

highrisedolphin3333520x390-1.jpg

seals28520x390-1.jpg

light520x390-1.jpg

whalebreach101520x391-1.jpg

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

Was the dude from Animal Planet really that big a douche? You should have left him out there.