Croaker slayer

YUM for saltwater striped bass

3 posts in this topic

I have a lot of freshwater rubber YUM baits I never use. I know I can catch some stripers in lakes but I want to would it work for the saltwater rockfish and how to rig it or am I just out of luck. The four baits I'm willing to use are the following:

YUM money craw black neon 2.75"

YUM money craw orange/red 2.75"

YUM tube pumpkin pepper/green 4"

YUM dinger watermelon candy 5"

Will this work, thanks

I have a lot of freshwater rubber YUM baits I never use. I know I can catch some stripers in lakes but I want to would it work for the saltwater rockfish and how to rig it or am I just out of luck. The four baits I'm willing to use are the following:

YUM money craw black neon 2.75"

YUM money craw orange/red 2.75"

YUM tube pumpkin pepper/green 4"

YUM dinger watermelon candy 5"

Will this work, thanks

Salt water stripers are eating Shad in the Chesapeake.And later after the spawning run when the water warms I live bait with spot.Later during the fall run I use live eel's.Cut bunker works on the surf and out in the ocean.If your in a breaking(feeeding frenzy)they may,But I would save those for freshwater fishing.Trolling,I use Parachute's rigged with a rubber shad for large fish,or Bucktails/rubber worm for smaller size.

I've used the bass assassin pink minnows off of bridges for striper and they work. They area for for large mouth but striper seem to like them also