Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baddboy

Freshwater

5 posts in this topic

Fish bite was on. Went out several days last week with a friend to try our luck and BAM fish on. The bass were take on a 3/8oz jig with a small trailer fished real slow and the crappies were caught on minnows and trout magnets! First fish fry of the season. :icon_wink:

Bass1.jpg.265a8d1bc3331577ef9d6f8826733b

Bass2.jpg.7cb9d05d6f69ac937e5c7cb1b8d570

FishFry1.jpg.96aece74926d5cb390d15c7c8e1

It's Spring time people, wake UP!!!! Smell the salt...............:glasses1: where ya all at? I can't hear you!

Great catch, that is a good day.

Hey quick question if you don't mind, how do you use the "trout magnets" hang on a bobber ?... or slow retrieved ?.

I have one lake/reservoir around here that have good crappies but I never have a good day I know that the hard part is to find the fish.

BTW... I fish from the bank.

Thanks, and good luck on your next trip.

Great catch, that is a good day.

Hey quick question if you don't mind, how do you use the "trout magnets" hang on a bobber ?... or slow retrieved ?.

I have one lake/reservoir around here that have good crappies but I never have a good day I know that the hard part is to find the fish.

BTW... I fish from the bank.

Thanks, and good luck on your next trip.

I fish from the bank also. The trout magnets we fish suspended under a bobber at a set depth with a bobber stop. When it warms up a bit we will tie on two magnets one about a foot above the other and cast these with a slow retrieve. It's a quick way to find the fish and at what depth they are. May the fish gods smile upon you! Good luck and tight lines my friend........:icon_salut:

I fish from the bank also. The trout magnets we fish suspended under a bobber at a set depth with a bobber stop. When it warms up a bit we will tie on two magnets one about a foot above the other and cast these with a slow retrieve. It's a quick way to find the fish and at what depth they are. May the fish gods smile upon you! Good luck and tight lines my friend........:icon_salut:

Sound good, I will try next time at the lake. The only problem we have this year is that probably we will have " winter for summer " :icon_thumleft:

Thank for the tip!