Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Striper Slider!

2 posts in this topic

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

It is Thursday night and the ladies are over again. Not to let them down, I of course had to cook up something special. Here was tonight’s thawed out catch of the day.

I am still doing pretty good on Striped Bass Supply, here are a couple that I caught on my jet ski last month.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Here are a couple of the ingredients for how I made Striper Cakes.

4.jpg

I seasoned the 2 lbs of fish with some Cajun Seasoning and sauteed some red onion in butter. Then I broke up all of the fish and put it in a bowl.

5.jpg

I then added two scrambled eggs three heaping tablespoons of mayo, some garlic powder, parsley flakes, the onion and 1/3 cup of bread crumbs. After that I mixed it all by hand thoroughly, then made hand full size cakes that I dipped in Panko breading.

6.jpg

Put a good coating of butter in the the skillet and then cook them up on med /high flipping after about three minutes. Cooked for about a total of 8 minutes.

7.jpg

I then put it all on a platter with tarter sauce, bread and cole slaw. It was a big hit and tasted great.

8.jpg

I saved some for me! MY STRIPER SLIDER!

9.jpg

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg