Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Rock On! Ceaser

3 posts in this topic

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

Thank God for freezers. When the fishing is slow or I can’t get out, there is always my Striper stash waiting to be thawed and cooked.

So luckily I caught a couple nice ones before the before the Virginia Striped Bass ocean catching came to a screeching halt.

2.jpg

I vacuum pack all my fish. Here are couple of pieces that I pulled out for tonight.

10.jpg

I cut the fillets into 2 inch chunks put them in a hot pan with a little virgin olive oil and liberally spread some Old Bay Blackening season on. Only took about 10 minutes to cook.

11.jpg

I sliced some Romaine lettuce, threw in a couple grape tomatoes. Then I broke some steamy chunks of blackened Rockfish (Striper) and put in in the mix with Caesar dressing and little shredded Romano. I also had a couple slices of bread that warmed up nicely in the oven. Another great easy meal!

12.jpg

13.jpg

This is still my favorite picture that I took of a Humpback Whale off of Virginia Beach last month.

whalebreach101520x391-1.jpg

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

That is one I will definitely try! Thanks!