Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Eagle On The Way and Wahoo Pizza!

3 posts in this topic

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

Last year the Pair of Bald Eagles off of my front yard had three eaglets and unfortunately lost one. It is that time of year again that I am wondering if they will have more and if so how many. One of them has been staying in the nest full time so I am pretty sure something is going on up there.

Here are a couple pictures of one of them.

eaglecomingatme520x391-1.jpg

eagleovernest520x389-1.jpg

eagleoverhead520x403-1.jpg

eagletakeoff520x393-1.jpg

eagleperched520x390-1.jpg

Wahoo Pizza!

It has been windy, cold and forecast tomorrow is snow. So what better to do than cook up something that I caught in the hot summer months. So that is what I did.

I stopped at Trader Joe’s and picked up all the goods I would need to make a quick and easy dinner.

thegoods-1.jpg

jetskibrianwithwahoo-1.jpg

I had vacuum packed and froze several packages, this was the last one.

vacuumwahoo520x390-1.jpg

It is one of my favorite fish and holds up well if cleaned and packaged it fresh.

thawedwahoo520x390-1.jpg

Then I pan fried the Wahoo lightly, carefull not to cook it all the way.

wahooinpan-1.jpg

I got the dough spread out on a lightly oiled pan and spread an ample amount of sauce and mozzarella on it.

mozzarella-1.jpg

Then I loaded the Pie with broken up pieces of Wahoo, onions, mushrooms and some Italian style bacon.

loaduppizza520x390-1.jpg

Into the oven it went at 375 for 15 minutes, I made two of them. My wife’s art friends ate most but I got my fair share.

wahoopizza-1.jpg

This is still my favorite picture I have taken this year.

whalebreach101520x391-1.jpg

yahoopng-1.jpgaolpng-1.jpgaimpng-1.jpgfacebookpng-1.jpgshare_save_171_16png-1.jpg

That whale picture is incredible. Pretty much every picture you post is incredible. :)