Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Gross

So Long 2012, it was a good year...

7 posts in this topic

2012 was a good year on the surf, for me anyway. My PB 45" Striper in May and a chunk of the Red Drum Tourney $ with the biggest Bluefish, plus a good battle with a 5-1/2' Sand Tiger.Thanks to Shark Hunter Dave for his great guidance on the surf and to Sammy for keeping this fantastic site going.

Sorry to see Jim and Amanda move to NC but hopefully we get to fish together again soon.

I wish all of you out there in Atlantic Anglers Land the best of luck for 2013!

Bill "Grossy" Gross,

Harrisburg PA

PS, It's time for a new version of a "Spring Fling", I will do the grilling. Anyone in?

Thanks Bill. It was good meeting you earlier this year and look forward to fishing with you next year.

Rich

grossy and rich as always i really enjoyed fishing with you guys and look forward to it again. 2012 was a very good year for me although the summer was real slow, only had a few big shark but the spring and fall made up for it. i never had such a great spring as i did in 2012, catching many striper from the surf some days catching half dozen or so, as for the fall i was averaging one huge red drum a week which prior to 2012 i was happy with one a year. the drum tournament was tough as always but something i look forward to every year and i can say i am glad to have placed again for the 4th year in a row. missed the winning red by a few hours but still had a heck of a time. hope to see everyone out in full force this year. as for the spring fling idea, im up for ideas.

Happy New Year, Everyone! 2013 is destined to be a great year for fishing!

i thought 2012 was great with big stripers and 10 drum from the beach, i cant imagine what 2013 has in store for me and the everyone else!

You did not catch 10 drum from the beach... I need pics for these babies... :icon_tongue: