Dave

november fishing reports 2012

26 posts in this topic

Well sandy was rough but the Delmarva area did quite well when compared to our northern neighbors. As for fishing...before the storm the bite was still really good with lots of blues, black drum, puppy drum and a few reds in the mix, smaller schoolies started showing. Since the storm not so sure. This is the month the cows come home,so get out there and let us know how u did fish or no fish. Be safe and have fun.

Wife took the kids to OC to do some fishing and first cast had a striper on the line. Wind and seagulls forced them off the beach but caught 2 keepers and had a hard hit that was lost 10 ft from the beach....

glad to hear someone got out. way to go for reel. i had hit the 50 bridge for a few with only schoolies up to 18" few and far between at best. hope to hit the surf soon.

Yes the 50 bridge has been very active ! Brandon Solomon has been catching schoolies also. I know people at AI in the walk over area were still catching puppies after Sandy. Heard of some small Rock also !! Should have fresh bunker by noon tomorrow !!

Sweet, I'm looking to get out Sunday or monday

hopefully weather permiting headin to AI on tuesday. i need to get a hook into something

Well, things were very slow today on AI, seen a guy land a 33" blue. That was it, just prior to me getting out Steve z told me he witnessed a 44" rock at sunrise. They are here, time to get out fishing.

Weather, actually winds are looking questionable for holding. Looks like a very long extended blow setting up...nne...may die down Friday only to pick in intensity for the weekend...In fact it may really blow hard this weekend but still aways out. At least what few days I have fished have been very productive.

FISHING has been very slow on AI. About all I'm doing is fattening up the crabs.

Grossy, think he means ling cod, not unusual at night this time of year.

Got it. Actually wondered if that's what you meant right after I sent the message yesterday. Maybe they will be around this weekend?

See you guys on the beach - Red Suburban with PA Plates. Heading out tomorrow afternoon - going to attempt to stay out until Sunday if the weather is not terrible.

Yesterday, extremely high tide,winds out of ne at 20-25. 12 ounces rolling. Tried stinky beach nothing caught.

Did anyone catch anything at AI this weekend? Besides Skates and wind?

Hey Bill

Just caught windburn like everyone else - LOL:happy7:

Tried Tues from AI, surf still angry, pulled a Jeep out from the low tide line as the surf tried to swallow it.10 was holding but nothing biting, Tuesday night from the 50 bridge 8 schoolies all mid to upper 20's biggest at 27.

42" fatty the other day....weather is great...gonna have to head out after work today.

42striper.jpg.4f4ed317b9c0eccc2d672dd779

Nice catch bro. You've earned it.

That is one crazy sight! Thanks for posting that.

Got out today for a bit, slow,slow,slow. Caught one small flounder.