Rowe

What happened to this forum?

7 posts in this topic

This used to be a rather active forum, now it seems people only look at posts and don't reply. No offense, but it almost seems as if its time to find a more active forum. What happened here?

it is a work in progress, yes things have slowed a bit but the members that do contribute are the best. with your help this site will be back on top. normally this time of year things start to slow, we are in between runs at the moment so give it a few weeks.

Same thing over on the other sites like VBSF.NET.Local drum season is over and stripers are not going yet, so everybody is chillin'.

Either that, or everybody is hibernating until after the election!!!!

Almost all forums like this one are struggling. Facebook and twitter are hard to compete with it.

Stick around and help the cause, it does seem to be on the upswing, i seen a couple new people posting the past few months.

Also help to spread the word to all your fishing buds and get them involved on here as well. Stick it out! I met a LOT of great friends on here.

ffemtreed is correct, this is the best, friendlist site out there. stick it out and you will be rewarded with a wealth of fishing knowledge and a ton of new friends. i have made many life long friends on this site.

Almost all forums like this one are struggling. Facebook and twitter are hard to compete with it.

This is painfully true... But, we'll survive!