Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Life Is Good! ( and I have the food to prove it)

3 posts in this topic

Today was an awesome day for many reasons. Here are a couple of them; I got up early as always and got on one of my rigged up jet skis and left my house in Poquoson in search of some fun. brianstwoskis-1.jpg I had some fun! I caught 7 or 8 Cobia in less than two hours casting live eels at bouys in the shipping lanes of the Chesapeake Bay bentrod449-1.jpg They were all nice fish between 39 and 45 inches, at times I had up to four fish, some smaller following the one I had hooked. threecobia334-1.jpg Twice I had fish on as ships were passing, luckily I was able to pull the fish away from the channel. msctexas-1.jpghookincobia-1.jpg I brought a nice one home, this one was about 44 inches. cobiaondock556-1.jpg Called up my sister and parents and invited them over for some Cobia Dinner. I wanted to try something different, here is tonight's special; Steak up your Cobia Fillets into portion, tonight there is five of us. cobiafillets-1.jpg Tonight I went Italian and decided to go with a Roasted Garlic & Sweet Basil sauce. pastasauce-1.jpg I marinated the fish and vegetables in it before I put it on the grill. cobiamarinade-1.jpgveggiesandfishongrill-1.jpg It only takes about ten minutes and cooks up nicely on a hot grill. cookedcobia-1.jpg I also cooked up some Penne Pasta. pennepasta-1.jpg My sister brought salad. allisonssalad-1.jpg My Dad went back for seconds, so I guess I did something right. dadwdinner-1.jpg The best part was my favorite dessert that my Mom brought. Life Is Good! momscookies-1.jpg

That looks amazing! Thanks Brian.