Dave

september fishing reports 2012

63 posts in this topic

Thanks Dave. Appreciate the reply. Good to hear you're tearin em up. I'll make time when the striped ones show up.

Yep good sized and plentifull shrimp would call them 21/30 count could have something to do with all the puppy drum

Pompano, Shrimp, Pups Global warming must be part of it. Ranges expanding of Southerly fisheries. Arctic ice melting at unprecedented rates. Dusky sharkes still here. They are usually gone by mid Sept. Stripers never make to Hatteras in the winter anymore. Warmest summer on record. Hardly had a winter last year. May not be good for the Polar bears but sure is good for AI. Maybe I will be surf fishing in Ohio lol.

No about 3 inches regular shrimp global warming i guess would post photo but computer down

Went out this am with that feeling. Hooked up too nice blues, spot, kings, pompano and medium sandbars. Had on one red but it spit the hook. Then around 11 brought in a healthy 50" red with a girth of 29". Ill post pics soon

Fished AI sunday afternoon, what a beautiful day!!!! nice batch of kings, spot and blues.

pics as promised 50" red 29" girth

IMG_0767_449x252.jpg.7563d274763e354d9be

IMG_0772_252x449.jpg.78d38e125be513325a0

Thx, yea that avatar is at least 5 years old. Lol.think o finally figured these reds out. Believe it or not of all the reds I've caught I've only had one under 50" and it was 49.