wildheart

A Place to stay on Lake Murray SC

2 posts in this topic

If you are thinking about visiting Lake Murray SC and you would like a modest place to stay with amazing lake front and large deep water dock, consider our cottage. Whether your pleasure is fishing, boating, or just sipping drinks on the dock, this little cottage is sure to give you the leisure experience you are looking for. It is a quaint 2 bedroom 1 bath lakefront cottage with a private dock in deep water. This place is out on the Big Lake, not hidden up in a cove, it’s a spectacular view! We are sorry to say, we do not allow pets. E-mail us with your questions, and for further information. You can see this beautiful cottage on the VRBO website, http://www.vrbo.com/429009.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

Timeseems to be whizzing by! 2012 was a great year! We are already 5 days into2013, and I believe this is going to be another Awesome year, despite what maybe going on in our government and in our economy. Life is going to continuemoving into the future no matter what, let's make the best of what we have; wecan choose to be joyful and content where we are. And if you are in a placewhere you are planning a fishing trip to Lake Murray this year, please considerstaying at our Big Water Cottage. My wife and I, very new to the vacationrental industry, have enjoyed serving the people who have stayed at our placein the past 5 months. It’s a modest but well-furnished 2 bedroom cottage withdock, boat ramp, and 113 feet of lake front on big open water. See more aboutthe place at http://www.vrbo.com/429009

"Happy New Year!"

We hope to meet you soon<o:p></o:p>