Topshotfishing

Fishing Fort lauderdale Charters Wahoo Shark

1 post in this topic

<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city></st1:place>Fishing on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

<o:p> </o:p>

Blue skies with temperature in the mid 80’s, winds out ofthe east 5-10 mph and seas 1-2 ft. – typical gorgeous day in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL.</st1:state></st1:place> The Stubbs family from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Kansas City</st1:city>, <st1:state w:st="on">MO</st1:state></st1:place>,father Matt, wife Emily and two children, Patrick age 9 and Haili age 6,chartered the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team for some deepsea sport fishing. As Patrick hopped onboard the boat, questions were fired one after the other. “Think big”, I said, “I will try to catch youa big fish.”

My first destination was one of <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:place></st1:city>’s artificial wrecks that sitin 222 ft. of water. With two deep linesdown and five surface baits, I started working the area. Patrick was at bat first and was rewardedwith an 8 lb Bonito. Next angler was hissister, Haili, with a permanent smile on her face – she brought in anotherBonito. Dad was next up, followed by Mom– and we added Mahi Mahi’s, Bonitos and a Barracuda to the fish catch. Patrick was waiting for the big fish toarrive, so I told my mate, Dave, to set up for Shark fishing – one surfacebait, one midrange bait and one bottom bait, as we sat in 350 ft. ofwater. Twenty minutes later, our surfacebait got a strike, as line peeled off the reel, rod bent over – Matt jumpedinto the fighting chair. Matt, with thehelp of Patrick, brought a Golden Hammerhead Shark, approximately 6 ft. longand 80 lbs, to the side of the boat. Pictures were taken and the Shark was released. From there we went back to trolling. Our deep rod bent over, lined screamed off asthe rod tip bounced up and down – a sure sign it was a Wahoo. Matt brought the fish closer to the boat, andI could see the vertical blue and silver neon stripes on the fish – it was aWahoo weighing 26 lbs. Dave gaffed theWahoo and added it to our fish box. Back to the dock at <st1:place w:st="on">Bahia</st1:place>Mar 801 Seabrezee Blvd. 33316

With our fish box full of fish, we headed back to the dockin <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL.</st1:state></st1:place> As Matt was walking off the Happy DayToday, he remark, “I had high expectations for this fishing charter, but youexceeded my expectations – thank you.” For a successful andadventurous deep sea fishing charter in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL</st1:state></st1:place> for Sailfish,Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Groupercontact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: www.topshotfishing.com. <o:p></o:p>

5852a5b453321_WahooStubbs2.jpg.51e5ace68

5852a5b45abf3_WahooStubbs.jpg.9aeb63d87c