Topshotfishing

Fishing ft. lauderdale Charters

1 post in this topic

Fishing <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:place></st1:city> on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

<o:p> </o:p>

An old acquaintance of mine for the past 20 years, MarkArmstrong, and grandson, Lucas, age 7, daughter, Sarah, and friend, ChrisBarber, chartered the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team to dosome deep sea sport fishing off of beautiful Fort Lauderdale FL. Young Lucas was a very inquisitive angler,and as he boarded the Happy Day Today, he was full of questions: What type of bait are we using? What kind of fish will I catch? How big with the fish be? and so on and soon…. I answered all his questions as wewere leaving the dock, and he was satisfied and pleased.

We left the dock to do some Fort Lauderdale Fl. fishing with blue skies,winds out of the east at 15 mph, 3-4 ft. seas. Twenty minutes later, lines were in the water north of <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city></st1:place> in 120 ft. of water, which isour drop off. From there a ¼ of a milefurther will put you in 600 ft. of water.

We started off trolling with two plainers down, one with ablue and white double hook Mullet strip and the other with a double hookBallyhoo and a pink sea witch in front. For surface baits we had four Bonito strips and one jap feather. It did not take long before Lucas got his firstfish, a 12 lb. Bonito with Sarah, Lucas’ mom, recording the action. Our nextstrike was a triple header – three fish on at one time. Grandfather, Mark, Grandson, Lucas, and Chrisbrought in the catch: One Tuna and twoBonitos. The action was non-stop – hotand heavy – one fish after another. Then,our plainer rod then bent over and the line screamed off the reel – I knew itwould be a good size fish. Lucas was ourangler, strapped into the fighting chair, and was rewarded with a 22 lb.Kingfish.Back to the dock at Bahi Mar801 Seabreeze Blvd <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:place></st1:city> Fl. 33316

With 13 Bonitos, 3 Kingfish and 3 Tunas, Lucas’ first saltwater sport fishing charter was a huge success. This experience will be a part of 7 year old Lucas’ childhood memoryforever. For asuccessful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL</st1:state></st1:place>for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, MahiMahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: www.topshotfishing.com. <o:p></o:p>

5852a5b413c7a_MixedBagMark.jpg.fd81b327f