LuckyAngler

Lucky Angler Opening Soon !!!

25 posts in this topic

Hi !! Everyone it has been a long time it seems, about a year and a half. This is Shanan from the former Bucks Place that was in my family for over 34 years. I am opening the Lucky Angler Bait & Tackle on the corner of Rt 611 and Rt 50 in the Trader Lees Village West Ocean City. I think Sat will be our Grand Opening Day !!! I should know about noon tomarrow after my inspection :) I am so excited to be back !! I will have the freshest local bait available. I want to be here for your needs so please let me know ! My Daughters and I look forward to seeing you !

Thank you Shanan :happy7:

Soooo glad to see your back! Missed ya for sure. Keep us informed, I will definitely stop by Saturday if your open.

GOOD LUCK Lucky Angler !! ! :icon_thumleft:

I will see you one of this day with my camping trip to AI.

Hi !! Everyone !!!

My CO should be finished by 3pm on Friday, as soon as I get it I will post our hours of operation !

Thank you

Shanan:icon_wink:

Thanks for comming back !!! Can't wait to talk to you all again.Always had a good time when you where Bucks

Welcome back, and good luck with new B&T, will definitely stop by in Sept. Any plans for a web site ?

Yes lots of plans! !! Our first day open tomarrow! !!!! So excited. :) ty so much!!!

Good Morning !!!

We are open !!!! Our # is 443-664-5254 . We just got some Beautiful Peelers ! just a few. Live Minnows and we have some bunker ! Hope Everyone has a great weekend !!

Thank you

Shanan:icon_wink:

Ill be down later today for Bunker.

That's great news Shanan. I hope to stop by soon to wish you luck in person (and buy some goodies).

Hi Shanan - What are your hours of operation?

Our hours at this time are Sun - Thur 6am to 7pm, and Fri and Sat 6am to 8pm. Some days I am there later. just give me a call.

Thank you Shanan :)

As always I am a day late and a dollar short. Nonetheless, wishing you the best of luck and hoping to stop in soon!

Team Jack and Jill

9935 Stephen Decatur Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842 Thank you Shanan Our Location is on the corner of Rt50 and Rt611 in west OC Look forward to seeing you :)

Was in this weekend with DealIslandSharker! Great service and awesome bait and prices! Caught a ton of fish on that bait too! :D

Freshest bait in O.C.! I stopped by to get bunker for sharkin' and sand fleas and mullet for everything else. The sand fleas were just kept in a plastic bag and they were still alive the next day.