11 posts in this topic

Whats up everyone this is my first post to the site. Just want to say whats up? Caught my first flouder off the surf yesterday @ AI. 18 inches

Welcome, how was the water temp, clarity, etc. Did you have any trouble getting on the beach?

Welcome, and good job on a beach flounder.... I have yet to catch one off the beach. What were you using?

Welcome to the site. I haven't seen any flounder on the beach yet either, very nice. I know the sand flees are VERY thick right now, and flounder LOVE them. If you ever dig some up, put them on a hook and throw your baits right in the wash (right in the shore break) or a few feet behind it.

Fish and tattos,,,welcome aboard,,,that wasnt you right off the orv entrance,,,I saw a guy right next to me pull in a flounder about that size sometime around 9 am,,,thats a nice catch off the surf:) .

Hey! Welcome aboard, glad to have ya here!!!

Yea that was me right there by the entrance. We had no problem getting on at about quarter to six but the people were waiting by 7 o clock. I caught the flounder on a small blue rig with a piece of mullet fillet. He took the bait and swam right into shore there was no fighting from him.

was that you sharkin with the yak on saturday?

Yep, that was me,,,only managed one small sandbar all day.