Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madchestercarper

Surf Fishing around Bethany Beach - help needed

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a newbie here and am looking for some advice on where to fish around the Bethany Beach area? Fenwick Island State Park, 3R's etc... and what to rigs/baits to use. I've been coming to Bethany with my family every year for the past 3 or 4 years and fished all that time too, but never really been that successful. I've caught Croaker, Spot and the occasional Skate, but nothing really to write home about... this year I'd like to take it to the next level! :happy7:

We'll be there the last week in July... any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Stewart.

Hi, I'm a newbie here and am looking for some advice on where to fish around the Bethany Beach area? Fenwick Island State Park, 3R's etc... and what to rigs/baits to use. I've been coming to Bethany with my family every year for the past 3 or 4 years and fished all that time too, but never really been that successful. I've caught Croaker, Spot and the occasional Skate, but nothing really to write home about... this year I'd like to take it to the next level! :happy7:

We'll be there the last week in July... any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Stewart.

There is a lot of information contained in this site. Check it out, go back to the forums.

Good Luck,

Hulk

Yeah, thanks... I've poured over the forums, but not seem much info posted lately! Cheers! :cya:

I've always liked reading Sue Foster's Articles in "Coastal Fisherman". You can also read and learn alot from Her Oyster Bay website. If You scour the forums here,and anywhere else on line, You can pick up some things. I also like reading Sam's posts.

Edited by sureshot43
Goof