Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clearin' Waves

A little catchin

4 posts in this topic

Hit the water this weekend with my brother and son. My favorite coaker hole was covered up with boats so we made one drift and moved. We were trying to get my son on some more fish and we didnt even grab a rod. When we hit the second spot and the drift was perfect. My boy dropped his line over and within a minute pulled up a small grey trout. A few minutes later he was catching them two at a time as fast as he could. We couldnt take it anymore so we dropped a few jigs over and the catching was non stop. Most all of the fish were small but we did manage our one per person limit on greys with a 15 and two 18's. We also found a few of their cousins mixed in that made the ride home. The bite was fast from 8am until 1 when we left them biting. I cant even tell you how many we caught.

P06-10-12_09-29.jpg.dd3e678679d2fd606f18

5852a5b2a256a_P06-10-12_09-341.jpg.91e7a

P06-10-12_09-27.jpg.d1e5d566094ffc17f8df

Looks like a great time had by all. Now you have a fishing partner for life! Great pictures..........

Thanks guys. He loves to be on the water as much as I do. Makes it hard to go to work when I get him up and his first words are "we going on the water today daddy". Thats my boy!