Topshotfishing

Shark Fishing Happy Day Today Ft. Lauderdale

1 post in this topic

<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city></st1:place>Fishing on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

<o:p></o:p>

Nick Brady from <st1:city w:st="on">Chicago</st1:city> washere in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:place></st1:city>on a business conference. With a half aday to kill before his flight out, Nick chartered the Happy Day Today to dosome deep sea sport fishing with the Topshotfishing team in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL.</st1:state></st1:place> I asked Nick what type of fish he would liketo catch; he did not have a preference, but would be just happy to get out onthe Ocean.

With blue skies, winds out of the east at 7-12 mph and alight chop, we headed towards the sea buoy that sits in 120 ft. of water off of<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL</st1:state></st1:place> which is the drop off – 1.8 miles fromshore – twenty minutes from the dock, lines were in the water. We had four surface baits and two deepplainers down. With just one angler onboard, we knew it would be exciting.

Kingfish were biting the previous day – I headed towards the same area – anartificial reef that sits in 140 ft. of water. As I kept trolling around the artificial wreck catching Kingfish,Bonitos, and Black Fin Tunas, I asked Nick if he would like to do some Sharkfishing. So, off I went to an area whereI do my Shark fishing in Fort Lauderdale in 350 ft. – we put out one surfaceShark bait, one mid range and one bottom bait, covering all three levels theSharks would be cruising in. Withforty-five minutes into Shark fishing, the bottom Shark bait rod bentover. Immediately Jackson, our mate, hadhis hands full bringing in the other two Shark baits. Nick climbed into the fighting chair,strapped in to do battle. With a tug ofwar, line going in and out, added to the excitement of not knowing what was atthe end of the line. Fifty minuteslater, the Shark was brought to the boat – pictures were taken and the Sharkwas set free to fight another day. Nick wasimpressed with the beauty of the Shark and decided to do a replica mount.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea sportfishing charter in <st1:place w:st="on">South Florida</st1:place> for Sailfish,Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo and Grouper contact CaptainZsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net,www.topshotfishing.com. <o:p></o:p>

5852a5b2699ef_sharkNick.jpg.5a30ca76f200

5852a5b27058d_sharknick4.jpg.2e4e21acc4a