Topshotfishing

Fishing Fort Lauderdale Tuna Happy Day Today Topshotfishing

1 post in this topic

<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city></st1:place>Fishing on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

<o:p></o:p>

Winds out of the east, southeast at 8-15mph, blue skies, beautiful weather here in sunny <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Ft. Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL.</st1:state></st1:place> John Copeland from <st1:country-region w:st="on">Scotland</st1:country-region>,who was visiting his relatives living here in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:place></st1:city>, chartered the Happy DayToday along with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sportfishing. As John was the only angleronboard the boat, I knew he would have his hands full, according to the fishingaction of the previous day.<o:p></o:p>

We left the dock at Bahia Mar in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL</st1:state></st1:place>,and fifteen minutes later we were at the sea buoy sitting in 120 ft. of water,which is the edge of the drop off, with lines in the water. We had two plainers down, both with seawitches, one with a blue and white sea witch and the other with a pink and bluesea witch in front of a double hook Bonito strip. For surface baits we had four Ballyhoos. Our first strike came on one of the plainerrods producing a nice 12 lb. Kingfish. Before he could bring the fish to the boat, the other plainer rod had afish on. That one produced another nicesize Kingfish. I could see some birdsworking the area to the east of where I was. I started to head towards the birds and the plainer rod had a fish onagain – another 10 lb. Kingfish. When Igot to the area where the birds were working, I could see the flying fish beingchased. Fish on the right long!!!! Fish on the left short!!! Two fish on with just one angler – John hadhis hands full again. The two 15 lbBonitos were brought to the boat by John. As he was about to sit back down on the chair, the left long got astrike. As line screamed off the reel,we knew this would be a good size fish. John reeled the fish in closer; I could see him flashing his colorsbelow the surface – a nice size Tuna. Jackson, our mate, gaffed the Tuna and it weighed in at 25 lbs. We kept trolling around in and out of the dropoff, catching more Kingfish, Bonitos and Tunas.<o:p></o:p>

With 7 Kingfish, 2 Tunas and 5 Bonitos, weheaded back to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Ft. Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL.</st1:state></st1:place> For a successful andadventurous deep sea sport fishing charter in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Fort Lauderdale</st1:city> <st1:state w:st="on">FL</st1:state></st1:place>for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.netwww.topshotfishing.com <o:p></o:p>

5852a5b17f1f8_TunaJohn.jpg.39ec59b9a43d5

5852a5b18387c_MixedBagJohn.jpg.587c2c007