eepm1975

Looking for a fishing buddy to teach me about surf fishing

7 posts in this topic

Hey,My Name is Ernie and I'm looking for a fishing buddy to teach me about surf fishing ,reading the beach etc.I am 37 years old and my son logan usually goes with me.I have a osv pass for assateague,but no boat unfortunatly.So if someone wouldn't mind teaching me a few fishing tricks drop me a post.thanks Ernie

Ernie, welcome aboard, this is the best, friendliest site u will ever find on surf fishing. I am usually out on assateague sun thru Tue, I'd have no problem fishing with ya. Drop me a pm and ill give more details on what I do.

Welcome aboard, Ernie! Don't forget to read up and ask questions on here (when you can't fish). :)

Welcome Ernie. You've joined a great site with a lot of very friendly and knowledgeable people.

Hope to see you on the beach sometime.

Cool,I will be out there Monday morning.I have a sliver mountaineer with a big surf rack on the back

I agree this is a very friendly forum; although I've never met any of you in person I think it's a really good group. Welcome! You'll get lots of good advice here!

Hey Ernie, I have done alot of offshore fishing in addition to fresh water and a fair amount of surf fishing....most of which was at the Outer Banks. I started fishing AI two years ago and I found this site to be extremely helpful. Ask questions and take Dave up on his offer. I sent him a message last summer and he was more than happy to hook up with me and lend me his expertise. I am a better fisherman as a result. I will be down AI the week of July 4th so drop me a message if you will be around. I will be out there the entire week targeting shark as well as some of the smaller fish that are a blast to catch. Best of luck!

Mike