FRI

SE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. GUSTS UP TO 30 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS

5 TO 6 FT. SHOWERS LIKELY IN THE MORNING...THEN SHOWERS IN THE

AFTERNOON.

FRI NIGHT

S WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KT. SEAS 7 TO

9 FT. SHOWERS.

SAT

S WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KT. SEAS 7 TO 9 FT.

SHOWERS LIKELY.

SAT NIGHT

SW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NW AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS

6 TO 8 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

SUN

N WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 6 TO 7 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

It doesn't look good at all. It might be a good weekend to stay inside and get your striper gear ready! :D

I was worried about earlier next week (monday),,,cant head out on the weekends often and earlier today they were forecasting moderate NE winds for Monday,,, now that looks like it may not happen, now SE only 10 kt's,,,tho forecasting that far in advance can be unpredictable. Looks like a go early in the week,,,woohoo :D. I dont care about the darn current as long as 12's hold; however, seaweed is a whole different story.

Forecast for: Ocean City, MD 21842

Updated: 10/21/2005 3:59:00 AM

Today

Cloudy. Showers likely with isolated thunderstorms this morning...then a chance of rain this afternoon. Breezy with highs in the lower 60s. East winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Tonight

Cloudy with a chance of rain. Areas of drizzle and fog after midnight. Breezy with lows in the upper 50s. East winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Saturday

Cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning...then showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. East winds around 15 mph...becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Saturday Night

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Breezy with lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph...becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Sunday

Partly sunny and windy. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 20 to 25 mph.

not looking real great again!

I'm not going to OC, but when I saw "partly cloudy" for Sunday with no rain...I didn't notice anything on the "old reliable" weather channel about winds. Wind is much worse than rain! I wanna go out on the boat this weekend!! I got a 25 gallon fish tank all set up for a pet crab. I won it at an auction for only $20 bucks! Complete with filter, stand and everything! I had a pet crab last year..his name was Little Jimmy. He lasted three months. I only had a ten gallon tank and it wasn't big enough and I later found out that you have to take at least 25% of the water out every week and replace it. I want another pet crab, and now I am sure I know what I am doing!

Janice

I had a pet crab once. I kept him in a 30 gallon tank with minnows and shrimp that I got from a local creek. The crab got really big and ended up eating everything in the tank. Finally, one day he was gone. Found him about a month later under the dresser. :(

Sam, how could he have gotten out of the tank????

Anyways...it was quite windy today, but we went out anyways! Out of Sharptown on the Nanticoke...when we arrived and saw whitecaps, I was a little worried, but we were there, so what the heck. Went to Vienna past the Route 50 bridge. Crabbed and fished for an hour and a half..NOTHING, except for a huge eel caught on my pole...Ick.

Then boat didn't sound right so Bobby wanted to head back. I was almost in tears, as all I wanted today was ONE crab. When we got back to Sharptown, it was really nice. Wind died down, sunset was beautiful. Asked could we stay for a while? Sure. So I put the pole in, got a few bites but hooked nothing. Also put in three crab lines, thinking "no way"...I've never caught a crab here and never saw anyone crabbing here. But I was determined and determination paid off! I caught my Little Jimmy!! He is small..I would have been fined if caught, but he is not to eat and will be returned in the spring. I have Little Jimmy and he seems to be happy in his new home. If I can figure out how to post a picture here, I will do so!

Janice (very HAPPY Janice!!!)

Thanks for the info...I think I signed up for that program a long time ago and couldn't figure it out..but others say it is so easy...so I'll take a picture of Little Jimmy tomorrow and take a stab at posting it here.

Janice