Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

Fish Heaven!

3 posts in this topic

I launched my jet ski from the Crab Creek boat ramp in Lynhaven Inlet early this morning and was on the fishing grounds of Cape Henry and trolling as the sun was was trying to peek out of some morning clouds. The conditions in the Atlantic ocean off of Virginia Beach were flat and glassy. I had my first Striped Bass hooked up on the troll in 10 minutes. As I am reeling in a nice 30lb fish two whales break the surface within 20 feet of my ski billowing out a spray misty sea water. I was in fishing heaven!!

After an hour of trolling I saw several Charter Boats Pick up and run South a couple miles, I followed them and arrived with about 20 other boats. As soon as I started Trolling I was hooked up, every boat around me had multiple fish on. Not much bait but plenty of fish. I caught eight Striped Bass in about 40 minutes! All on a 32oz green mojo and tomic. I was back at the ramp and on my way to work by 0930hrs. Wish I could start my day that way more often! Here are some pictures from today.

boatsunrise-1.jpg

alibi-1.jpg

novacancy-1.jpg

navyship447-1.jpg

navyship3-1.jpg

jetskiview-1.jpg

StripedBass338-1.jpg

Brianwithtworockfish-1.jpg