Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jet Ski Brian

My First Calendar!

3 posts in this topic

A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from an individual named Cliff Hannah who said he had a proposition and asked if I could I give him a call.

I talked to and met Cliff at his place of business, Muti-Print, in Hampton Virgina. Cliff said every year Multi-Print does a themed based calendar that they mail to their customers as a sign of appreciation. Cliff is an avid offshore, surf and kayak angler, he said he reads my fishing reports and enjoyed the pictures that I take. This year the theme for his company calender is "The Birds Of Back River" and cliff proposed that I be the photographer of choice to supply the pictures for his 2012 calender.

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to have my pictures showcased. I went through several thousand pictures and narrowed it down to one hundred for them to choose from. It was cool see what someone else would pick. Several of them were my favorites.

Cliff's son Josh did a fantastic job on the design work and final editing of the photos. They even gave me a two page spread with some of my other pictures and a short bio as well as several copies that I am giving my friends and family.

Thanks Cliff Hannah and the family at Multi-Print for taking an interest in my outdoor photography.

Cliff is encouraging me to do a book of my various outdoor shots that I may someday take him up on.

Here are some of the pictures they chose and the calendar.

multiprintcover-1.jpg

mutiprintosprey-1.jpg

mutiprintmarch-1.jpg

mutiprintskimmers-1.jpg

multiprintjsbbio-1.jpg

baldeagle801-1.jpg

pelican331-1.jpg