Jet Ski Brian

Two Striper Trips and Ka-Boom!

3 posts in this topic

Saturday afternoon I towed my Jet Ski To Kiptopeke State Park, I dropped in and headed to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. I drifted eels in some good marks off of the High Rise with no luck so I headed to the third and fourth islands. I managed to catch 3 Stripped Bass between 29 and 32 inches, all on live spot before heading in at sunset.

Sunday morning the weather was near perfect so I left from my home town of Poquoson and went back to the islands of the CBBT. This time I caught 4 Striped Bass 26-33 inches. Three on live spot and 1 on a live eel, I also had a couple runs that did not stay on. Overall very slow action but I was happy to get a couple.

Sunday night my wife and I went to Colonial Williamsburg for their Grand Illumination and fireworks, they were very close up and a sight to see. Good way to get in the Christmas Spirit. So the Ka- Boom was a good thing and not a mechanical problem this time. Here are some pictures.

cbbt-1.jpg

Brianjetski337-1.jpg

kiptpekestatepark-1.jpg

concreteships-1.jpg

spot335-1.jpg

striper1-1.jpg

sealice2-1.jpg

sunsetovercbbt-1.jpg

underbridge445-1.jpg

VIP-1.jpg

bayrider1-1.jpg

oceanpearl55-1.jpg

pursuit1-1.jpg

fireworks11-1.jpg

peoplewatchingfireworks-1.jpg

fireworks23-1.jpg

Nice!!!

Great fishing/F-works action, the pictures are # 1 as always.

Thanks Brian.

That first fireworks photo is really cool.Looks like the building is blowing up.....