8 posts in this topic

new to the site....

I would like to say hellow to every one...hellow,and thank the admins. for letting me join.

I would like to start off with a Q: does anyone have predictions on the surf quality @ A.I. this wknd after all the rain...

Welcome Beer,,,I would think the water clarity should be ok on AI,,,we really didnt have that much rain in the coastal watershed area,,,everything is dumping into the chesapeake or delaware bay,,,if we have a persistent s to sw wind,,,the surf can get stained pretty good

here is a pic of our watershed,,,hardly any rain in this area,,,everything west of the green area is dumping into the chesapeake.

I was out there this afternoon, current was strong, wind was minimal and there was a serious lack of fish, just a lot of skate. Eight to be exact, in three hours time. The seas were a little choppy but not that bad. I hope to get out there on July 2,3,and 4, I know good luck with that one. What time do you all recomend me trying to get on AI on the 4th? thanks

I was out there this afternoon, current was strong, wind was minimal and there was a serious lack of fish, just a lot of skate. Eight to be exact, in three hours time. The seas were a little choppy but not that bad. I hope to get out there on July 2,3,and 4, I know good luck with that one. What time do you all recomend me trying to get on AI on the 4th? thanks
I've gone on a few holiday wkns and had no-prob getting on the beach @ around 5-6 am that just means that I have to leave from home around 2 am...

Thanks for the tip, hope you catch a monster this w/e.