Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greenmtnman

The ultimate travel rod

8 posts in this topic

Looks ok, but will this handle a good fight ?... probable good for spots, blues but who knos.

BTW... I see some other fishing stuff on this site, did you order some from this people on the site ?... are they good ?...

I was being sarcastic! hahahaha, guess I should have put my comments in pink! hahahaha. Maybe I should get it though and try it! They have a spinning one and a fly fishing one as well.

Yeah, I LOVE deal extreme. You can get 1000 lumen cree flashlights for $30, with 18650 batteries for $5 more- that's probably $350 in the states. I use them for surf fishing and as headlights for my bike in the winter.

I've also ordered bike stuff, electronics, outdoors stuff, and cell phone accessories. Always takes about 3 weeks to get here once shipped. Sometimes takes over a month before they ship stuff. So don't plan on it for 2 months, sometimes it'll get here in a week. But free shipping! And the prices are ridiculous!

Well...

The other day I was fishing the Potomac for cats, and this guy ( a Asian man ) came to the pier with his wife and they have a small stick probable around 5 ft long and they star to pull that boy and they end up with a nice fishing rod probable a 10-12ft, looks like was a good strong rod.

Hey question the item on the site, they ship from over-seas...?

well this rod is the size of a pen when folded up...but it does say 90cm when unfolded which adds up to about 40"- or just over 3ft. not sure the reel has much line capacity though hahaha

yeah they ship from China almost 100%. Probably also places like Korea and Vietnam or something, but mostly China. there is a USA warehouse, and you can select that by going under the sidebar and selecting "US" under warehouse. But they only have limited items out of that.

junk! usually bought by people who don't fish as presents for someone who does fish.

you see the real advertising for them around the holidays.