wdinarte

Bay water fishing condition

5 posts in this topic

I know you guys probable are checking the water for the weekend of 24 with the red drum tournament, I'm in the preparation for my last camping of the year, before the white stuff from the sky make his way down...now question ?...

In the AI are, the water looks ok. ? I hope the conditions for next week are in good shape.

Didn't see any reports from you guys this week, no striped boys yet ( probable is early )

Thanks, for helping this dude!!:eusa_dance:

AI looks good. Surf is gin clear today and the backside is clean as well.

It is a good news, thanks.

Sandy point state park is a mess,the whole beach is loaded with debri,and there are big trees floating in the bay.I went south to Bloddy point,and found some cleaner water.North of there still looks like coffee with cream.....

Sandy point state park is a mess,the whole beach is loaded with debri,and there are big trees floating in the bay.I went south to Bloddy point,and found some cleaner water.North of there still looks like coffee with cream.....

I know... this floating garbage looks like will be on the water for a long time. Probable the sand ( beach ) will be clean firts ( I hope )