Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave

Red Drum Tournament

9 posts in this topic

Alright, lets get a running tally on who is joining this years Red Drum tournament on Assateague Island. I am in.

dave, how about some more info, how to enter and where, dates, cost. thanks JOHN

im sorry i was on a time restriction when i posted orig. ok, you can enter at the amsa website. dates i believe are september 23- 25. (thur thru sund) cost to enter is 100 bucks. prizes are given based on entrants but biggest red of the day gets you $750 biggest red overall gets you $1000. so potential to win some big money, trash fish prize is $100 etc. check out the amsa site for all the details and fine print.

im in and fishing with dave and sam. if you guys let me. can't find the place on the AMSA site to sign up??!??! dave call me and let me know, or sam. or some one.

Ur always welcome Andrew here is how to sign up if last minute Late registration will be at the AMSA property on Eagles Nest Rd on Thursday, September 22, 2011 beginning at 9:30 AM. Directions are from Rt. 611, turn onto Eagles Nest Road, you will come to a Y in the road and keep to the right, and on the right will be the AMSA building.

I'm in I'll be going can't wait it's gonna be great.there's nothing like camping on a I am starving yourself for sleep and good food can't weight