ONESHOT308

Happy day ?

9 posts in this topic

they say the two best days of your life are when you buy a boat and when you sell it. well, i'm supposed to purchase a 22' center console today. can't wait to get it home and outfitted to my liking.

Dave, haven't been on AI since i saw you last. traded trucks, then had some medical problems. hope to get on the beach, when this weather cools down some. been catching a lot of stripers in the bay. hope to see you and the general on the beach. JOHN

22 ft. is an ideal size for bay fishing,and inshore ocean.What is the Manufacturers name & model.Please post a photo when you get it...

2000 seaswirl striper, 175 johnson, garmin electronics, roller trailer. will try to pos a pic when i get it home.

Congrats john, glad u r doing o.k. looking forward to seeing ya on the sand again buddy.

Careful how much money you put into it, the resale market stinks.

2000 seaswirl striper, 175 johnson, garmin electronics, roller trailer. will try to pos a pic when i get it home.

sshhhaawweeettttt man.

BOATS ARE CHEETING !!!!!!!! lol cant weight to hit the sand with you agen glad to hear your doing well

they say the two best days of your life are when you buy a boat and when you sell it.

... at least you know what you have to look forward too...

BOAT... did you know it's an acronym? Stands for Bust Out Another Thousand!

Best of luck and enjoy.

Congratulations!