whittlinden

Lumpy bottom saturday

5 posts in this topic

Tried to get out to the canyons again Saturday.The farther we went,the worse it got,bigger swell/white caps,south-southwest wind and sea.It looked like it was gonna lay down a couple times,but no luck with that. Fishing a 26 ft. Regulator center console.Decided to nix the Canyon idea,and stopped about 30 miles out at the sands.Picked up a few small dolphin there.Trolled over to the "lumpy bottom"and fought the seas for about an hour,when we got a run off that we knew wasn't another dolphin.Turned out to be a yellowfin tuna,just over minimum size.Including a couple photos for your viewing....Very hot on shore,temp dropped 20 degrees out there,felt really good after sweating all week.

5852a5a3dc173_TUNA-MARLIN016(800x600).jp

5852a5a3e463e_TUNA-MARLIN047(800x600).jp

5852a5a3f13b1_TUNA-MARLIN077(800x794).jp

5852a5a407131_IMG_1004(800x600).jpg.ece9

5852a5a4138fd_IMG_5474(800x533).jpg.6758

Not to try and cause trouble, but why do you always post your reports in two places? I see two reports, similar (never the same) title and think oh, someone went out two days in a row....nope, just you posting the same report multiple times.....

Not to try and cause trouble, but why do you always post your reports in two places? I see two reports, similar (never the same) title and think oh, someone went out two days in a row....nope, just you posting the same report multiple times.....
Sorry,I didn't intend to confuse or irritate any one.I dont see a lot of post in Maryland,were I live (especially for offshore),so I add one there ,even tho I caught the fish out of a Virginia port.And subscribe to both.That way I get an e-mail when either one has a reply.Please forgive me if I broke any rules....

I don't mind to see you report in two places, I fish most of my time Virginia waters but I check Maryland for action too. If I have time I go to the option "new posts" but if NOT I just pull one state. ( MD or VA )

... At the end report in two places for me is NOT a problem... if is any broken rules I would like to know too.:glasses1: - peace and love -:eusa_dance: