fish-aholic

Charkbait Travel Rods

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience with this company, specifically their travel rods? I'm heading to Ireland next summer and want to get a travel surf rod, these look ok, but I've never heard of them before.

Travel Rods

Hey fish-o-holic, I don't know about the travel rods you asked about, but I have a 2 piece (6' ea) 12' Ugly Stick Custom bait casting surf rod that I'm looking to sell. It fits in a 6' rod travel carry case. It's a nice graphite rod, not like the regular flimsy Ugly Stick surf rods. It's the Custom graphite type that is lighter and stiffer. I used a Abu 6500 C3 CT Mag reel on it and it casts great. Also selling the reel too. I prefer to use spinning reels. Just wanted to throw this out there. I'm going to post it for sale on here too. Jack 757-339-9913

Hey fish-o-holic, I don't know about the travel rods you asked about, but I have a 2 piece (6' ea) 12' Ugly Stick Custom bait casting surf rod that I'm looking to sell. It fits in a 6' rod travel carry case. It's a nice graphite rod, not like the regular flimsy Ugly Stick surf rods. It's the Custom graphite type that is lighter and stiffer. I used a Abu 6500 C3 CT Mag reel on it and it casts great. Also selling the reel too. I prefer to use spinning reels. Just wanted to throw this out there. I'm going to post it for sale on here too. Jack 757-339-9913

Sorry, I have enough regular surf rods, I just need a travel rod now. I had a Tsunami casting, but it is now at the bottom of the potomac river somewhere. I was just hoping someone had used one of these rods.